Part XII: Appeals
79. Requests for further arguments before the Judge or Registrar
(1) All requests for further arguments shall be made by way of Request electronic form and filed through the Electronic Filing Service.
(2) The party filing the Request must, either in the Request or a document attached thereto —
(a) state the party making the request;(b) identify the Judge or Registrar who heard the matter in question;(c) specify when the order concerned was made;(d) state the provision of law under which the request is made;(e) set out the proposed further arguments briefly, together with any supporting authorities; and(f) include a copy of each of the authorities cited.
(3) A copy of the request must be furnished to all parties concerned.
(4) All requests must be addressed to the Registrar.